005 testing the example project
好吧,关键时刻我们回来了,我已经完成了所有 HBO A 按钮上的标签填充。
OK the moment of truth we are back and I have finished populating the tags on all of my HBO A buttons.
现在让我们来解决这个问题,看看它是否有效。
Now let's hit round this thing and let's see if it works.
所以我们正在研究在线模拟工具。
So we're coming up to tools online simulation.
这是我们的主屏幕,一切看起来都在运行,当我们点击 HBO 时,我们实际上处于反流状态,非常酷。
And there's our main screen everything looks like it's running we're actually in a backwash very cool when we click on HBO.
看那个。
Look at that.
我们看到我们的阀门处于反冲洗位置,我们正好看到它切换回正常流量,我们看到所有阀门配置都发生了变化,现在我们还没有填充我们的水箱,所以我们的泵关闭了,我们要走了一旦我们的泵重新启动,就会看到它变绿。
We saw our valves in backwash position and we were just in time to see it switched back to normal flow and we saw all of the valve configurations change and now we're not filling our tank yet so our pump is off and we're going to see that turn green once our pump starts back up.
所以现在我认为我们的水箱里的水位仍然在消耗。
So right now I think we're still depleting a little bit of level out of our tank.
我认为我们还没有下降到 20%。
I don't think we're down to 20 percent yet.
然而你看,我们仍在下降,很快我们就会看到泵启动并变绿,我将坚持下去,等待这种情况发生。
Yet you see we're still coming down and very shortly we should expect to see that pump come on and turn green and I'm going to hang on and wait for that to happen.
一旦完成,我将继续测试我的 H-2A 按钮。
And once it does then I'm going to go ahead and start testing my H-2A buttons.
所以泵是绿色的,我们很好。
So pump is green we're good.
现在一旦我改变了 H.O.
Now once I changed the H.O.
我们的一台设备上的状态将不再是自动的,因此我们的系统应该停止运行。
a status on one of our devices it's not going to be an auto anymore so our system should stop running.
因此,让我们尝试将其关闭,果然它停止了我们的系统。
So let's try clicking on it off and sure enough it stopped our system.
但没有发生的是,当你查看我的 HMO 状态时,该指示器没有改变,所以我没有正确设置该状态。
And what didn't happen is when you look at my HMO a status right here this indicator didn't change so I don't have that set up correctly.
因此,在我真正可以进一步进行之前,我可以看到我在手动和关闭以及我的设备打开和关闭之间来回切换。
So before I can really go any further I can see that I'm going back and forth between hand and off and my devices coming on and off.
但由于某种原因,我的指示器设置错误,所以让我们跳出这里,检查一下我忘记做什么。
But for some reason I have that indicator set up wrong so let's jump out of here and check and see what I forgot to do.
所以我指向我的末尾 7 0,这是一个很好的 16 位无符号。
So I'm pointing to my end 7 0 and that's a good 16 bit unsigned.
我的标签呢?
What about my labels.
我已将他们设置为交接奥托。
I've got them set up as handoff Otto.
所以对于零状态我应该炫耀一下。
So for state zero I should be showing off.
相反,看起来我一直在显示汽车那里发生的事情。
And instead it looks like I'm showing auto all the time what's happening there.
老实说,看看这个我真的不明白发生了什么。
And honestly to look at this I really don't see what's happening.
我要离开那里,然后重新上线,然后我要进入我的程序,检查七个零在做什么,这样当我在 7 0 中查看时,它是相等的至 2.
I'm going to go out of there and I'm going to come back on line and then I'm going to go into my program and check and see what in seven zeros doing so when I look at in 7 0 it is equal to 2.
所以让我们回到这里并单击它。
So let's go back in here and click this off.
所以现在这里说 in 7 0 仍然等于 2 并且我仍然处于 auto 状态。
So now it says here that in 7 0 is still equal to 2 and I'm still in auto.
现在这是为什么呢。
Now why is that.
我想我的 H-2A 逻辑可能有问题。
I think I might have something going on in my H-2A logic.
或者也许我发送了一个坏按钮。
Or maybe I'm sending in a bad button.
我现在真的很困惑。
I'm really confused at this point.
所以在 7 中 0 等于 2。
So in 7 0 is equal to two.
我将尝试发送该按钮并观察该按钮是否通电。
And I'm going to try to send that the button and just watch that button energize.
当我单击关闭并查看时,当我单击关闭时,看起来我没有更改任何内容,因为我的 SFE 一键按钮不起作用。
When I click off and look at that when I click off it looks like I'm not changing anything because my SFE one push button is not engaging.
我应该在这里看到这架 B-3 0 8,而且这一点没有改变。
I should see this B-3 0 8 over here and that's not changing.
因此,让我们退出模拟,我将看看我是如何获得该地图的,因为看起来我的东西坏了。
So let's exit simulation and I'm going to see how I've got that map because it looks like I've got something broken.
让我们进入我的标签库,我将检查我的按钮是否有每一个关闭,并且它映射到 B3 0 8。
Let's go into my tag library and I'm going to check my push button for every one off and that's mapped to B3 0 8.
果然,它指向了正确的地方。
So sure enough that's pointing at the right place.
因此,让我们退出这里并双击按钮本身,看起来我没有正确设置该按钮。
So let's exit out of here and double click on the push button itself and it looks like I didn't get that one set up correctly.
所以这个应该是 V-1 关闭。
So this one should be as V-1 off.
我错过了剩下的这些吗?
And did I miss the rest of these.
看来我忘了将 SFE 全部设置在一起。
It looks like I forgot to set SFE one all together.
那么让我们来解决这个问题吧。
So let's take hand on that.
让我们把音频放在那里。
And let's take audio there.
那么其他的怎么样,看起来都还不错。
So what about the rest of the rest look good.
让我们继续再尝试一次这个事情。
Let's go ahead and try this thing one more time.
我们将回到在线模拟和 H-2A 页面,现在我们可以炫耀一下了。
We're going to go back into online simulation and our H-2A page and now we got that thing to show off.
超好的。
So good.
现在它可以工作了,我们可以关闭所有设备,而且看起来我们也可以将它们全部打开。
Now it's working and we can turn all of our devices off and it looks like we can turn them all on to hand as well.
我们可以让这些人完美地融入奥达。
And we can put these guys into Odah perfect.
这正是我们想要的。
So that's exactly what we want.
每当我这样做时,我们都可以看到我们的设备在红色和绿色之间切换,H-2A 显示屏现在显示“移交万鸦老”,我们已经检查以验证我们的每个按钮是否正常工作。
And whenever I did that we could see our devices were toggling between red and green are H-2A displays now say hand off Manado and we've checked to verify that every single one of our buttons works.
现在我们处于汽车状态,我们可以再次运行我们的系统。
And now that we're in auto we could run our system again.
我们还在 H-2A 主屏幕之间来回切换,这样我们就可以看到我们的导航正在工作。
We've also gone back and forth between the main H-2A screens so we can see that yes our navigation is working.
此时我会说我已经完成了一个项目,并且我们对此很感兴趣。
And at this point I would say I've got a finished project and we had fun with this one.
我喜欢它,因为我们在屏幕上看到很多颜色和很多形状,我们在制作这些东西时很开心。
I like it because we're seeing a lot of colors a lot of shapes on the screen we're having fun making this stuff.
就是这样了。
So that's it.
这就是本节和这个项目的总结。
That's a wrap on this section and this project for that matter.
我希望你的结果符合你的喜好。
I hope yours came out to your liking.
我也希望看我自己构建并不是完全浪费时间。
And I also hope it wasn't a total waste of time watching me build my own.
我希望您能从中得到一些想法,我们将在下一节中跳回新项目,我们将使 HDMI 变得更大、更好、功能更齐全。
I hope you got a couple of ideas from it and we'll jump back in in the next section with the new project and we'll make our HDMI that much bigger and better and more functional.
那我到时候见。
So I'll see you then.
干杯
Cheers